The McCloskey I44Rv3 combines the productivity of a 45” impactor with the versatility of a full screening and recirculating system, allowing operators to produce a crushed and screened final product with one machine.
The combination of the impactor with the High Energy Screenbox and a recirculating conveyor deliver maximum productivity and unmatched portability. New features include an open chassis for ease-of-access, a larger double deck prescreen for more efficient fines removal, a swing out radial return conveyor that can complete 90 degrees while the machine is running, and a direct drive crusher boosting power and lowering fuel costs.
The I44Rv3’s power, versatility and open design make it ideal for some of the toughest project sites worldwide, including asphalt recycling, concrete recycling, rock crushing, construction and demolition.
- 1050mm (41.3") diameter x 1125mm (44.3") wide Impactor
- 268kW (360Hp) engine
- Vibrating feeder under crusher discharge
- Track or Track c\w Wheel bogieIntegrated hydraulic folding hopper
- Integrated hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors
- Open chassis design for ease of maintenance
- Fast setup time